46713 Homestead Rd
Salisbury, NB E4J 0A1
Used 2017 Heartland Prowler 33P BHS$182 Bi-weekly
Step inside this Heartland Prowler bunkhouse model 33P BHS that easily sleeps 8-9 individuals. This unit features a rear private bunkhouse for the kids or extra guests, triple slides for added interior space, and a convenient kitchen island, plus more.
Step inside and enjoy the open concept living and kitchen area combined featuring a slide out area to your immediate left. There is a three burner range, counter space, and a refrigerator in the slide out, plus it also contains upper and lower storage as well. A pantry can be found adjacent to the slide, and the island just off center features a double sink, plus more counter space.
To the right of the entry door notice storage and a TV cabinet that can easily be viewed by the slide out sofa and booth dinette opposite the door. Both provide ample seating and can each be made into additional sleeping space if needed at night.
Head to the right to a front side aisle bath and master bedroom. The bathroom provides an angled shower, toilet, and sink with overhead storage. There is also a second entry door inside the bathroom that leads to the front private bedroom.
When you enter the master bedroom notice a queen size bed and plenty of storage on both side for your things.
All the way back to the rear of this Prowler 33P BHS you will find a private bunk house that the kids will certainly love. There is a set of bunk beds on the left side, and a slide out booth dinette with bunk above on the right. There is storage along the outside wall for your things, plus so much more!
|Length||36 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||684 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8212 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1126 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||70 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
CRC RV Salisbury is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Pricing does not include dealership fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @800-372-4588 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.