46713 Homestead Rd
Salisbury, NB E4J 0A1
Used 2016 Heartland Wilderness 2775RB$170 Bi weekly
This double slide Wilderness travel trailer by Heartland RV features a rear bath, exterior kitchen, and island with double sink.
Model 2775RB has everything you need for spending time away from home. Step inside and see all the conveniences you will enjoy!
There is a slide out kitchen to the left of the entry door. A refrigerator, three burner range with overhead cabinets, plus counter space and more. A large pantry just off the slide is available for food storage. The kitchen island features a double sink and additional counter space and makes cleanup and food prep a cinch.
The slide opposite the door features a booth dinette and sofa with overhead storage. The entertainment center just off the foot of the bed in front features a swivel cabinet making it viewable in the bedroom, as well as in the main living room.
The rear bath features an angled shower, toilet and sink, plus more storage above the exterior kitchen outdoors.
Up front enjoy a comfortable queen bed with wardrobes on either side for storage.
Outdoors there is a convenient exterior kitchen for those who enjoy dining and cooking outside. The kitchen provides a sink, counter space, cabinet storage, and so much more!
You can also choose to add an LCD TV, an electric awning, and/or grill, plus more. The Elite package is also available which features a tan fiberglass exterior with black trim, along with a black diamond plate profile.
Interior Color: Dusk, Summit, Tahiti
|Length||31 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||Dusk, Summit, Tahiti|
|Hitch Weight||574 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6280 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||76 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.